Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Commenting.......

Before beginning my actual post i want to bring something to your notice....

please read this to see the other side of army!!
The image “http://www.napier.ac.uk/qes/studentretentionproject/studentbooklets/images/sad%20dots%20face.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

ok now...

Commenting.its not my cup of tea!I read each n every post of all of mes amis....admire them,laugh at the jokes,get attached to them...but when it comes to commenting my mind gets kinda clogged!Just dont understand what to write!and more importantly why to write?They all have their small spaces filled up and my strangeness wont be welcome.
Same goes with postings.I feel a stronge urge to share something....have the whole format in mind...come and open the blogspot...but as soon as that vacant place appears....clogged!
The image “http://www.oddball.net/etc/sketch/Other%20Sad%20Girl.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
I guess this is because ive never penned down my thoughts before,never made my feelings public,never blogged before.I consider myself as a poor writer unable to pen down my thoughts.Then i feel why would antone be interested in listening to ma feelings???............

many questions ne?aisi hi hoon main(hey the song "main aisaa kyun hoon" of hrithik fits here perfectly)....hence frnds dont mind if i comment after a huge lapse of time on your posts:)

babyeee

9 Comments:

At 6:05 AM, Blogger The Rebel said...

Hey Pretty Gal,

You ain't a bad writer at all. I can make that out from the meaningful comments you left on my posts. :)

I think you just need to brush off any hesitation you got. Just like you told me once, this is YOUR space, so fill it up with whatever you like.

And yeah a Taurean guy is definitely interested in your posts. ;)

 
At 6:40 AM, Blogger preetishere said...

that is sooo sweet ..thank you..i will definetly try to:)

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey ! your post totally makes sense and I do go through that a lot myself !

I guess it is the initial inertia/hesitation but you have been doing great once u got past that !

so ,...Id say...keep going and keep writing!!

- archie

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger preetishere said...

thanks a lot archie for stopping by and sharing your feelings:)....i will try my best to keep writing:)

i visited your blog...kind of confusing...why r there so many different names ? is it a public site or your personal space...??

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger PuNeEt said...

hiii
First time here...

No1 is a poor writer...
its just that certain people express themselves better thru words...

bt words are not the only mode to express ur feelings...
isnt it

Cheers

 
At 1:28 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

I read that link on Tony's blog ....so sick :(

but as soon as that vacant place appears....clogged!
Then I think you should start PODCASTING...just sign up for podcast and then dont write anything, just record wht u wanna say and upload ur sound file...we'll be more than eager to hear you speak Preeti zeee :)

and thanks for appreciating ma sketches so many times...thats really nice of you.

Greetz!!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Sudeep said...

the article was sad.. (linkwala)

They all have their small spaces filled up and my strangeness wont be welcome

lol.. same was the case here when i came on this scene.. but now dont feel tht way.. infact blog is the way u get to know other ppls' opinions .. so dont worry n keep on commenting on posts tht appeal to u

btw, the pic (2nd) is cute.. :)

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Vishnu said...

Preeti,just pen down your thoughts it need not be in flow....by days you'll get the flow in writing..... keep going GAL!

HAPPY PONGAL AND WEEKEND :)

Cheers!
:)

 
At 1:00 AM, Blogger preetishere said...

Hi PUNEET,a hearty welcome.Ya u are correct and i come on the other side(in the category of poeple who cannot express themselves thru words)....pls keep hopping around:)

hey ARJUN!i cant write and express ma feelings nor can i speak:(....ill try to write only;)...i love your sketches so no need to thank me...i thank god that i found them:)

Hi SUDEEP...welcome:)...i know..(linkwala)....all posts appeal to me...i love to read...its just that i should start commenting more often!!..pass by again!:)...

Hey VISHNU!...thanks mate:)...HAPPY PONGAL to u too:)

HI GANGA...."energy booster"..bas haan..itni tareef bhi mat karo!!...hehe..ill try to come up more posts:)..HAPPY PONGAL..:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home