Saturday, July 29, 2006

As random as it can get...




There were soo many different topics that i felt like posting in the past week but me a lazy gurl.......so here is an accumilated thash coming your way...

I always wonder why am i maintaining a blog?For my self or to make some frnds or to know people's thinking bout me or a mixture of all??? I guess the last one:)

I went to Mocha once....the ambience....what do i say..Just not my cup of tea.The crowd over there..they think its a fashion party and so actually dress up for a chilling out place!!And yesterday was talking to one of my frnd who is a regular moch-ian,he said that his gang went there to look at girls..hook on them..chat with them using blue tooth!! ..... i was kinda keen on visiting a bar or a pub but after the mocha exp ill think about it....

Its freshers party ka season and since i was the Ms.Freshers major chunk of responsibility lies on moi...we are done with the collection .Now the distribution,hall arrangement,entertainment and the most imp food!!work work work.....


I stand in front of the mirror and think if i had flawless skin, if i had grt hair, if had a little more full figure....
I stand in a bus and see the various girls around me...find all of them beautiful in some way or the other and think to be happy in what ever i have
I sit in front of the t.v and look at the gorgeous models and repeat the "mirror" imagination
I see the various poor of india around me...no food, no money ,no proper shelter and look at me...a bitch!
Again and again and again.......mere bheje mein akkal kab aayegi!!Wen will i be satisfied???

Some people can so freely express their feelings..Hats off to them...mere saath toh pataa nahi kya problem hai...Wen i express ma fellings i appear rude or full of attitude and wen i dont, i appear proud or reserved........

Month of august is a delight!! 9th 12th 13th 15th 16th 27th and the sundays and some more holidays that ive missed!!! Holiday planning has already begun:D

2 Comments:

At 9:08 AM, Blogger Sudeep said...

i also sometimes wonder why i blog n feel like quitting..

my funda is clear tht applies for me.. ppl go to pub/disc to dance or to have a drink.. now i luv dancing but dont have a gal n i dont drink.. so no pubbing till i get a gal which looks remote sadly

u were Ms Freshers.. badhiya hain

If one gets satisfied he/she stagnates.. now everyone cannot be an Aphrodite but its okk to look in mirror n say things.. i do tht too

soo many holidays?? i got only 15th off :((

 
At 1:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beauty lies in heart on in skin young lady.You look pure.
And yes the bug has arrive.may you can relate to him more.enjoy his company

 

Post a Comment

<< Home