Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Too many things to say!!

Finally i am able to create a post!

For the past one week my Singaporean brother was here and he was stuck to the computer like pooh sticking to honey!So couldnt type a post!...He always does this.He comes here to meet us but is always on the P.C..ok he is an IITIAN,doing his M.S. so what!I checked out what is the "important" thing he does on the computer......BLOGS!i was happy...u see if he hops blogs so can i!!

next!...
the lost bag which I mentioned a few back IS FOUND!.....its a miracle sort of a thing ne!!a few days back we get a phone call..your red bag got lost right...actually its with us..it was lying at our place for quite some time...we opened it and checked the belongings and found your number...can you come and pick it up??"....Isnt this soooo good?

next!....
On last thursday I overcomed one of my phobias-agorabhobia!...Its the fear of lizards!!!Yes. I dissected a lizard in my zoo pracs!!It was terrible...for the first half an hour i kept shouting and crying!Felt like trapped in between 30 lizards.They were served in wax trays all in front of us lying unconscious.Yes unconscious.They were not dead!...When i finally dissected it ,its heart was still beating!But the other half was good...it was awesome to see how sooo many things are fitted in such a small body!!The Heart,Lungs,Digestive system,Kidneys,etc etc....good!But im still scared of them:(

Next!.......are what next!Ive blurted out everything I wanted to tell for the past sooo many days!...Ah!Feeling soo light:).....

Thanks poeple for commenting on my posts:)...This line is coming straight from the heart!....I will make sure that I comment on your posts too coz there is no proof that I read all of them.....Will a single smiley do the job??

babyeeee

13 Comments:

At 4:01 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

YEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

 
At 4:04 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

the lost bag which I mentioned a few back IS FOUND!
Ohh..hooo..
Congrats!!
This calls for the party :)
Yeah...Im visiting Hyd this weekend anyway, so be prepared Preeeti Zeeee

On last thursday I overcomed one of my phobias-agorabhobia!.
One more reason for party!!

Will a single smiley do the job?
No no no...Single smiley se kaam nahi chalne wala.
I need treat...means treat

:|

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Sudeep said...

pooh sticking to honey
lollzzz..

congrats for finding the bag.. n as zoonie said this calls for a treat... how 'bout Hyderabadi Biryani.. mmmm... yummy!!!

Sarda... r u rajasthani?

so after a tag dissection comes a lizard dissection... eeewwww!!! I remember one incidence frm my skool.. we had a dead frog in an open jar in our pracs.. n while the teacher was explaining us I shouted "It is jumping out". The gals screamed soooo much.. n we guys laffed sooooooooo much... he he he

Have a gud time ahead...

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger PuNeEt said...

hey great to see u back

hmmmm ur bro also blogs
thats so cool :-))

and congo on finding ur lost bag hmmm that calls for a treat :-))

dissecting lizards... that needs guts... congrats again

hope to c u around
tk cr

Cheers

 
At 4:48 AM, Blogger preetishere said...

HEY ARZOON....treat!!!definetly....i would be very happy and happy and happy to meet THE ARZOON on the weekend.....please tell me the details pleeeeaaaaaaasssseeeeee........

HI SUDEEP...a treat definetly....r u a non veggie?coz hyderabai mutton biryani is famous...yup.im rajasthani...all girls can do is shout!!!!...:))...

HI PUNEET...thanks...the treat is due when u visit hyd....it definetly needs guts baap!!!especially when you have its phobia!!....im always around just that i dont comment!!

babyeeee

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Hehehe...
Im leaving from Pune at like 930 on Friday night and ma friends are gonna pick me up at Lifestyle near Ameer Peth on Sat morning.

Are you anywhere near that area..lemme know....definitely I'm gonna take the treat from u Preeeti zeeee :))

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Sudeep said...

Nope m a veggie...

n a rajasthani too... have one acquaintance by the same name... so it struck me

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger preetishere said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:23 AM, Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr said...

Intrinsic details...
hmmm...
pull this conv offline and pls make use of CONTACT ME link at the top of ma blog..will reply back to you :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger PuNeEt said...

ookk so lemme plan a trip to hydbd :-))

oyee u have phoiba from commenting also :-(

Cheers

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he he kewl way to get over the phobia .. actually I did the same when I was in class 11th I visited one of my frnds who opted for Bio as I was in Math and dissected a lizard after catching one in his house :D ... btw hi

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Vishnu said...

>>the lost bag which I mentioned a few back IS FOUND!
Congrats!!

so finally you get over the phobia...

Cheers!
:)

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger The Rebel said...

Nice to know you found ur lost bag. :)

You are a brave girl. I would never be able to dissect a lizard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home